Fusion Project Page
Current source code is now hosted on GitHub
Setup instructions for Windows with VC2010:
- Clone the Fusion, RAS and ScriptUtils git repos
- Install the dependencies:
- Create a new folder called FusionDependencies
- Download and extract
Fusion Dependencies (headers and binaries compiled for VC2010) into the folder you just created
- Open and build ScriptUtils\ScriptUtils.sln
- Open and build RAS\libRocket_AngelScript.sln
- You can now open and build Fusion\Fusion.sln
*Oops, one last step: Run bin/setup_targetdirs.cmd before debugging Fusion within Visual Studio: this should copy all the .dlls from FusionDependencies\bin,
libRocket\bin, RakNet-x.x\Lib, RAS\library, etc. into the build configuration target directories (e.g. Fusion\debug).
Go here to download up-to-date builds.